Via email (Silver’s MySpace page):
* When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Not too sure really. Probably a vet or marine biologist
* What crowd were you in in high school?
As I grew up in England, we didn’t really have such defined cliques as there seems to be in the States. My circle of friends seemed to hang out with lots of other circles.
* How old were you when you lost your virginity?
14 (very naughty, I know)
* What do you love and hate about your life now?
I love that I have a fairly flexible life in that I can decide when I want to take to my bed for 2 weeks and not have to worry about a boss giving me grief. I hate the uncertainty of working freelance.
* What do you love and hate about being a porn star?
I love that people watch my movies to give themselves pleasure, that’s why I do what I do. I hate that I have to compete with 18 year old blondes who wouldn’t know sensuality if it bit them!
* How has being a porn star affected your real life?
The only changes are that I sometimes get strange looks from people in the grocery store or on the street (whether that’s because they recognize me or not, I suppose, is open to debate!!). Also, it’s given me a much greater appreciation for sex and intimacy in my private life.