Examples of …controls used in the adult film industry include:
• Simulation of sex acts using acting, production and post-production techniques
• Ejaculation outside the partner’s body
• Use of barriers, which protect partner from contact with semen, vaginal fluids, mucous membranes, etc.
Examples of barriers include condoms and dental dams (Condoms and dental dams can also be considered personal protective equipment for the partner who uses them)
• Plastic and other disposable materials to clean up sets
• Sharps containers for disposal of any blades, wires or broken glass.
Personal protective equipment
If, after using all practical engineering and work practice controls, workers are still exposed to hazards, employers must provide, and ensure employees use, appropriate personal protective equipment. Personal protective equipment can include:
• Dental dams
• Eye protection.