Las Vegas – Performer Electra Rayne is proud to announce the launch of her new project, QueerCrush.com. This new lesbian website went live today, Monday, September 26th, and is sponsored by Sliquid Lube. All scenes are directed by Electra and filmed in HD by videographer and performer Dahlia Von Knight.
QueerCrush is a new lesbian site that only books performers that truly love girls. They aim to showcase inclusive, authentic sex between real queer women, showcasing a variety of toys and gear. QueerCrush gives performers a level of control not often seen in the industry, including picking their partners, wardrobe and makeup, and the action and toys used in the scenes. With the intent of showing real sex between women, any bloopers or silliness are left in each scene, providing an authentic experience for both the performers and viewers.
There will be five scenes available at launch that features Electra, along with other performers:
- “A Year in The Making” with Erin Everheart and Olive Glass
- “Formalwear” with Autumn Rain and Sydney Screams
- “Role Reversal” with Chrissy LeBlanc and Jenna Noelle
- “Tell Me When You’re Close” with Celeste Sin and Krystal Davis
- “Thank You for Cumming” with Alex Coal & Electra Rayne
In addition, on day one there will be five bonus scenes for fans to enjoy:
- “First Time” with Electra Rayne and Nikki Zee
- “Dominate Me” with Electra Rayne and Alex de la Flor
- “The Reunion” with Electra Rayne and Nikki Sweet
- “Paddles & Pussy” with Dahlia Von Knight and Rebecca Vanguard
- “Lesbian Strap-On Extravaganza” with Roxxie Moth, Kyla Keys, Electra Rayne, Chloe Kreams, Taylor Nicole, and Luna Sapphire
“I set out on this project to make porn that resembled the sex I had in my personal life,” commented Electra. “I wanted to make content that I could be proud of, and that my partner, who is not involved in the industry, could enjoy. As it turns out, I love directing, and this project has quickly become my all-time favorite. I am so grateful to all of the performers who have dedicated their time, energy, and love to make this a success, and I can’t wait for everyone to see just how beautiful real queer love can be!”
Dahlia Von Knight added, “I am so stoked and honored to be working on this project with Electra Rayne. Seeing how passionate she is about this new site is so motivating. I’m excited for the world to see what we’ve been working on, the talent that has joined us, and of course the raw and real take on adult film. The concept of the site is much needed and I can’t believe I get to be the one to capture it.”
Membership options to QueerCrush.com begin at $24.99 for one month, which includes both streaming and downloadable video and photo sets, and go up to $48.99 for a three month subscription.
Visit Sliquid.com and use code “QueerCrush” to save 10% off your purchase.