Squirting. It is one of those age-old mysteries. Well, female ejaculations are indeed real and legit. Oh, and they not as mysterious or as elusive as many people would like you to believe. Before I proceed, I’d like to put it on record that woman ejaculation is NOT urination. Let us put that to bed once and for all. Back to making a girl squirt. Are you looking for ways to make her drip in a way she won’t be able to walk to work the following day? Listen, you are in the right place.
The following techniques will change your life forever. I’m going to teach you some things very few men know how to do correctly (I also had to do some learning). A word of caution though, these techniques will make her go crazy about you so don’t abuse them.
Before I go into the techniques, it is important for me to warn you that if the girl does not trust you, she will NOT squirt no matter how many things you try. Make sure you don’t try the techniques on a random girl you meet at a club because chances are you will be disappointed.
Now over to the techniques that will make a girl squirt her juices all over your bed. Be warned; this might get a bit messy.
The golden rules
- You have to take your time
- Locate and stimulate the G-spot
- Do not have any expectations
Set the scene
Because the female brain plays a huge role in making her squirt, you have to make her relax. How do you go about achieving that? You need to rid her of any possible distractions she may have and help her concentrate on the pleasure she will receive. How do you go about achieving that?
- Tidy up: this is very important because women have very developed senses and will notice if things are out of place. Distraction number one.
- Smell: your place is organized and tidy. Make sure the smell compliments the look.
- Lights and music: soft lighting will make her relax while good sexy music will set the tone for what is to follow.
- Trim your nails: for any of the techniques to work, you have to trim your fingernails and probably file the rough edges. You don’t want to end up hurting her instead.
Warm her up
With the little business of setting the scene out of the way, concentrate on warming her up. This you will achieve using the right foreplay techniques. Some of the things you will need to do includes:
- Giving her a sensual massage. Trust me, every woman loves that and will feel great after it.
- Whispering some sweet nothings in her ear. You can go straight for a small dirty talk if she’s someone you’ve known for a long time.
- Kissing her passionately (without going for oral sex just yet).
- Being the dominating force in foreplay. Be the leader.
- Focusing all your efforts on the sensitive parts of her body.
Before you start, I highly recommend you let her visit the washrooms to empty her bladder. This will greatly influence how relaxed she will be later. That said, giving a girl vaginal orgasm requires great relaxation and you will be tasked with the unenviable job of removing any mental blocks and self-image issues from her mind.
Because now she is already warmed up, it is time you put her in a relaxed position. Follow the following instructions:
- Make her lie on her back and in a comfortable place. I’m assuming you will be using a bed. The key word here is a comfort.
- Spread her legs.
- Place a pillow under her bottom.
Remember how comfortable she is will also allow you better access to her G-spot and clitoris at the same time. Some sites will tell you to place a towel under her ass to capture any fluids but this may put her under pressure, and ThePornDude recommends that you don’t use the towel in the first place. It is all about relaxation remember.
Make her G-spot ready
At this juncture, you may be required to use some lube to achieve maximum results. It could be oil based or water based. Just a word of caution, oil-based lubes may spoil latex so be careful if plan to have sex later. When everything is all wet and ready, try the following steps:
- Stimulate her clitoris through oral sex.
- Insert your middle finger and rub her vaginal wall (2 inches deep).
- Add your ring finger and try some other techniques like circular motions. Try a come here motion using your middle finger for a couple of minutes.
- By now you should have located the G-spot, which is a spongy, almond-shaped, circular area that is usually located 2 inches deep inside her.
- Continue doing that for 10-15 minutes. If by this point she feels an urge to pee, you are on the right track.
The come here motion
This is the best technique. And it’s not like you will need to do a whole lot to make her climax. All you need to do is follow the follow the following steps:
- Make sure you give her clitoris enough oral pressure.
- Your middle and ring fingers should already be wet from her juices (insert them into her pussy).
- Stroke her frontal vaginal wall in the direction of her stomach.
- Perform a come here motion with your fingers inside.
- Locate her G-spot and continue rubbing it, starting with slow motions before graduating to faster, more intense strokes.
Remember you will need to maintain your rhythm and pace. Your hand may not be very comfortable, but you have to keep going no matter what. If you perform the above instructions correctly, trust me she won’t be able to hold it anymore. By the end of it, both your hand and bed sheets should be thoroughly wet, and her body will shake from one of the best pleasure a woman can ever experience in her life. Congratulations, you just made a girl squirt.
Over to you gentlemen. That’s how you make a woman squirt. These may be the basics, but you will find them very useful. Like you are most likely going to find out, squirting orgasms are not that hard to achieve. When you get the first one, the next time will be a lot easier because you will be more confident and experienced. Now that you know how to make a girl squirt, you should visit our squirting gfs section? Kindly do and see what squirting is all about.