Year End Wrap Up
I would like to start off by wishing you and yours Season’s Greetings and the very best of wishes in the New Year. Isn’t it amazing how the year just flies by? I for one am looking forward to seeing the ass-end of 2008. Not that is was a terrible year, lots of great things happened and I was involved in a lot of great projects but I am just ready to start the new year and see what new adventures 2009 brings…
Here are some of the year’s highlights for me, work and otherwise (in no particular order):
– Lots of great new scenes! DVD and internet….
– Upload won a buttload of awards, including:
8 AVN Awards last January
XRCO Best Epic and Most Outrageous DVD Extras (Sock Puppet Porn, baby!)
Best Epic from Xbiz
Best Feature; Editor’s Choice at the Nightmoves Awards Show in Tampa
– I won awards!
AVN Awards: Best Supporting Actress Film and Best Oral Sex Scene, both for my performances in Vivid’s Layout.
XRCO MILF of the Year
– The Friday Night Threeway (with myself and my good friend Derrick Pierce) was created on Playboy Radio and can be heard weekly from 7-9 pm PST on Sirius/XM 99
– I performed in my first Burlesque Show with my friend (fetish model/Burlesque performer) Shelby Jones in a tribute to St. Patrick’s Day
– I traveled to Budapest, Slovakia (Elizabeth Bathory’s castle) and Amsterdam
– We took a holiday in the Dominican Republic
– I did personal appearances in Mexico City, Vegas, Dallas and Palm Springs
– I started my kick-ass new tattoo in April and finished it (maybe) in December
– Simon Pegg knows who I am, answered my questions in an interview and mentioned me in his blog! Geeks of the world unite!
– I directed Bitch & Moan 2 for Adam & Eve and it received an AVN Nomination for the 2009 Awards
– I worked often for my dear friend, director Nica Noelle for Sweetheart Video
– Worked on Icon for SexZ Pictures as Art Direction, BTS and appeared in the video for The Cock Diesel included in the movie. AND Icon recieved 7 AVN Nominations for the 2009 AVN Awards in January.
– Performed in 3 scenes for Kink.com – www.sexandsubmission.com, www.hogtied.com, and www.wiredpussy.com.
– Had my directing debut for Kink.com – to be posted soon
– Survived The 8th Day (Adam & Eve) – the 8 day shoot that turned into a 5 month shoot.
For photos on almost all of the stuff on the above list check out my photo albums – particularly “Candidly Me” and “Ink Me” and Me Photographing Me”.
Lots of accomplishments, fabulous new friends (you know who you are!), great projects and great memories. For those not-so-great moments; it’s all part of the adventure, I say. Someday, good or bad, it will make a great story.
I am starting the new year off right. Much to the dismay of many, I will not be attending the AEE Convention in Las Vegas. I know, I know. But I have been there every year for the last 14 so I believe you can live without me for one year. Instead I am going to Maui. Nahnahnahnahbooboo. So there.
Upon my return I should be in the final stages of the redesign on www.kylieireland.com! Featuring a whole new look, more user friendly navigation, webcams (if I can get ’em workin’) and larger video clips on archived and new videos.
In 2009 you can also look forward to various new projects featuring me as a performer and/or director.
Until then….Happy New Year!
PS. I would love to hear what your favorite Kylie memory is of 2008: it could be anything from a movie or scene you enjoyed, meeting me in person, an experience we shared…friends, fans and co-workers…please chime in!