Interview with Lea Lexis by Danielle
Lea Lexis is a Romanian beauty and a previous gymnast who is stunning the industry with her incredible athleticism and high energy hardcore
scenes! Lea made headlines when one of her kinky S&M scenes was illegally downloaded in Vatican City, the base of the Catholic Church.
Not only is she unleashing her passion as a performer, Lea is embracing her creativity with intricate costume designs and special effects makeup.
Were you nervous your first time in front of the camera?
– For some reason I wasn’t. I was however nervous about cum shots and my first scenes I refused to have cum on my face or in my mouth. I ate quite a bit of shampoo at the beginning.
What have you learned about sex – and yourself – from your adult career so far?
– My sexual preferences have changed and matured with me throughout the years and satisfying them has made me a happier person. The wonderful thing about the industry is that you can experience so many fantasies without feeling judged . Think of all the women that fantasize about gang bangs but never really find the environment in which to satisfy that.
Do you have any sexual fantasies that you haven’t fulfilled yet, either on film or in your personal life?
– Happy to say no. All sorts of outdoor location, in snow, in the desert …on the stairs of a court house (just a little finger bang ..but still…the thrill was amazing)
Have you always been an exhibitionist?
I believe so. Counting all the years I competed as a gymnast, performing my routines in front of judges and hundreds of people. I have never really been a shy girl and I always enjoyed expressing myself in one way or another.
How often do you masturbate?
It all depends on so many factors . How much time I have, how much sex I had, mood, who I see that day ( yesterday I saw a gorgeous girl in white pants with a tight camel toe ..see what I mean?)
What do you look for in a prospective fuck (in either sex)?
Eagerness to please. I find that to be the most appealing to me. A person that is willing to do anything I desire for my pleasure.
Are you dominant or submissive?
Younger me was a switch, I fed on the energy of the moment and fell into submission if my partner was dominant. Now I know exactly what I like and I am dominant.
Hard ‘n’ fast or soft ‘n’ romantic?
I’ve never really been a “vanilla” kind of girl, but nothing wrong with starting a bit soft.
Were you a porn fan before you started out in the sex biz?
I watched a lot of gonzo scenes. Anything and everything I could find since I was 18-19. I don’t know if I would call myself a fan. I never really had any sort of a particular loyalty towards a company or a porn star, but I enjoyed watching scenes.
What makes your movies special – why should a viewer choose to watch one of your movies over everything else on the shelves?
The wonderful thing about the industry is that there is a place for anyone. There are those people out there that like to see natural, strong, flexible girls in interesting intense scenes. The DP while in a handstand splits is a plus I guess, or blow jobs while in a back bend, heheh. I don’t really know. I guess my fans can answer this better than I can .
What do you do with yourself, other than shoot porn?
I have been working on clothing design for a few years now, costumes for movies, custom order fetish wear, but now I am working on a proper clothing line that will launch sometime in February. I’m still working on special effect make up, getting ready to run a 5k, doing the Spartan race at the end of the year …I don’t ever get bored.
What are you proudest of?
– Might sound cocky , but… my life . Came from little Romania and I have done some great things in my life so far . Some of it I dreamt some I didn’t even imagine I would ever do. When I used to cut my mother’s curtains I didn’t think I would ever see my clothing and make up design in movies and on TV. I never ever imagined that I would ever work with John Stagliano.
Can you tell us something that your fans would be surprised to learn about you?
I am an excellent cook .
You had an integral role in the making of John Stagliano’s Voracious, what was your favorite part of co-producing the movie – acting, directing, costumes, writing?
– My favorite part was the feedback that we got. We put a lot of work into it. I absolutely loved being a part of every creative aspect of the movie, but I was ecstatic to see the wonderful impact that it had on the viewer. Seeing reviewers say they don’t want to fast forward through the non sex part of the movies was pretty awesome.
What can you tell us about Voracious 2 and 3?
– We have learned a lot by working on Voracious One and we worked even harder on this one. John trusted me with the entire production of these movies and I am extremely grateful and proud of the way it is turning out. The story line is so intricate, wonderful performers and incredible energy. I can’t wait to share these projects with the world.
Do you hope to do more producing and directing in the future?
– It seems that I am quite good at it so I am very much looking forward to it.
What’s the best piece of sex advice that you can give to our male readers?
– Forget all the moves that you practiced in the mirror and remember that every woman is pleased in a different way . Learn how to read that and it will be impossible not to be a good lover.
And finally, how can our readers get in touch with you?