Adult industry powerhouse Vivid Entertainment today announced the launch of its new VividCash.com with a comprehensive collection of innovative affiliate programs.
Among the highlights of new VividCash.com initiatives are:
– All new programs to increase affiliate earnings using unique revenue share, pay-per-signup, pay-per-active and cam offerings;
– Free trials with updated tools to maximize fresh campaigns;
– Discount program options with a variety of monthly price points and special offers;
– New weekly promo tools including hosted photo galleries, downloadable photo sets, hosted videos, html5 banners and more;
– New responsive landing page that allows affiliates to offer Vivid’s inventive VR content;
– New dynamic Vivid.com landing page for better traffic conversion
“The new VividCash.com programs are a direct result of our recent decision to bring our internet activities in-house,” said Michael H. Klein, Vivid’s President for Broadcasting & Internet. “Our team has begun a comprehensive revamp our entire internet business. We’ve re-launched our www.vividcash.com affiliate program from top to bottom to make it more profitable and effective for our affiliate partners.”
“We’re confident that we are giving our affiliates what they want,” added David Benedetti, Vivid’s new Affiliate Manager. “We’ve already had strong input from key affiliates, so we know our new program is on target to help them build traffic and increase sales as smoothly as possible. I want to hear from even more of our affiliate partners and they can reach me personally at [email protected]”
About Vivid: Vivid Entertainment is the most acclaimed company in the history of the adult industry. The Vivid brand is built on high quality films and innovative marketing and has been in business for over 30 years. Vivid’s divisions include fast growing broadcasting with VividTV channels and VOD platforms broadcast around the world and the Internet with our numerous popular websites such as Vivid.com and VividCeleb.com and now VividVirtual.com, the company’s new Virtual Reality site. Licensing programs extend from condoms to gentlemen’s clubs. Vivid’s 24/7 radio channel is available on VividRadio.com and SiriusXM channel 415.
For more on Vivid visit twitter.com/VividCorp or Facebook.com/Vivid. Media Contact: